How to Make a Deposit on a Sales Order
After you create your Sales Order in QuickBooks POS you will click the drop down option that says ‘I Want to’ and choose IA Sales Orders.
- Select the Sales Orders you would like to take a deposit on (A). Then click ‘Take Deposit’ (B).
- Type in the deposit amount and click ‘OK’
- Swipe or type in your credit card information.
- Click ‘Process’.
- Once the card processes successfully, click ‘Print’ to print a receipt or ‘Close’ to close out of the payment window.
- Close the sales orders list screen.
Need Additional Help?
If this walk through does not help you try walking through the steps again or contact our technical support team or call (855) 220-2840.