How Does Instant Accept Point of Sale Work
The question I hear most often when talking about Instant Accept Point of Sale is “How does it work?” In this blog post I will go through how Instant Accept can work for you and your business.
First, a little about Instant Accept Point of sale. Instant Accept POS is a seamlessly integrated solution that works right within your QuickBooks Point of Sale. You have the ability to take transactions from the Sales Receipt screen that your employees are already use to.
Not only can you process transactions but Instant Accept allows you to process voids and refunds, save customer payment information in a PCI compliant vault, allows you to create a personalized receipt, supports all versions of customer orders, and adds additional reporting. Instant Accept supports both credit card and ACH transactions and since we are currently integrated with most major banks and processors you get the freedom to choose who you would like to run your business with.
First, you will need to determine which version of QuickBooks you are using as there are many different versions of QuickBooks Point of Sale. You can see below the versions that Instant Accept currently supports:
- QuickBooks Point of Sale are v10 and up Pro and Basic.
- At least 2 GB of RAM for a single workstation installation
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Single user: 1.6 GHz processor (2.0 GHz recommended). Multiple users: 2.0 GHz processor (2.8 GHz recommended)
- Optimized for 1024×768 screen resolution
- Operating Systems (North American versions of Windows only):
- Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Windows Server 2008 (SP1 or later strongly recommended)
- All Editions of Windows Vista (SP2 or later strongly recommended)
- Windows Server 2003
One thought on “Instant Accept Point of Sale Overview”