Refund Transactions for QuickBooks Financial
How to Refund Transactions in Instant Accept for Quickbook Financials
- Completely close out of your Quickbooks then open your Instant Accept desktop application (IA icon located on your computer’s desktop).
- Once you are logged in (using your IA credentials), select Voids/Refunds icon.
- Select date range, customer name, and/or last 4 digits of the card number.
- Choose to refund transaction. When you choose to refund then you will be prompted to create a credit memo for this transaction for your Quickbooks record.
- Fill out the credit memo page with the information for that transaction and select Your refund is complete.