Hosted Payment Page Improvements and Updates
- Dollar amounts are now editable within the UI giving the user the ability to edit the dollar amount or the merchant the ability to choose a standard dollar amount.
- Multiple pre-determined amounts have been added for merchants to set specific dollar amounts within radio button selections on hosted payment page. For example: A merchant can setup multi-level donation options for their customers to choose from.
- Merchants can edit button text to their specific needs.
- The user will now be able to see a success or failure page when their transaction is complete.
- Merchant will have the option to add their own logo within the configuration page.
- Multiple UI and UX updates to page for merchant and customer ease of use.
- Content has been updated to be multilingual throughout entire hosted payment page.
- The hosted payment page is now setup to accept multiple currencies based off of a merchant’s specific account details.