- Tips & Tricks
- Small Business Resources
ISSUE 1, MAY 2020
INSTANT ACCEPT FEATURE OF THE MONTH
INSTANT ACCEPT TIPS, TRICKS & TOOLS
SEND US A REVIEW
FEATURED ARTICLE AND INDUSTRY NEWS
Intuit Joins Forces with the US Government to Help Small Businesses
Intuit has recently partnered with the U.S. government launching three new programs. These programs all consist of using intuit®’s wide platform capabilities to help self-employed and small business owners grow. Intuit Aid Assist, QuickBooks® Capital, and TurboTax Stimulus Registration. These three offerings help give small business owners and consumers the ability to understand the possibilities of the relief and federal aid programs recently passed.
Because InstantAccept has a close partnership with QuickBooks® and the QuickBooks® community we are also stepping up to help small businesses by saving QuickBook® users time and money.
Not an InstantAccept customer? Contact us now to find out how we can help you with your small business needs.
- Products and Service Relationships are now found under Product & Services Tab
- Token Manager added to navigation on left side
- Convenience Fees now show in the text field when paying invoices
- Receipts can now be printed from the Edge browser
- ACH settings now default in Virtual Terminal settings
- Merchants can now process ACH transactions when merchant has PL3 service enabled
- The Self Installer can now automatically uninstall legacy InstantAccept programs before installing
- Group items can now be bundled within the Invoice details view, PDF invoices and customer portal.
KEY FEATURES OF INSTANT ACCEPT
- Choose ANY Processor
- Accept Multiple Forms of Payments
- Work Within One User Interface
- Gateway Sync
- Multi-store Locations, Websites and Devices
- Create and Email Invoices
- Purchase Card Level 2 & 3
- Recurring Payments
- Convenience Fees
- Protect Core Data
- PCI Level 1 Certified
SMALL BUSINESS TIPS & RESOURCES
Not sure how to how to categorize your business spending on throughout the year to be prepared for filing your taxes?
The Small Business Chronicle has put together helpful tips to make sure you are maximizing your full deductions for your business.
Stay in contact with your customers and clients. Especially during these times, it is even more important to keep in communication and keep your brand in front of your customer.
In the meantime, take a look at these business ideas and suggestions from the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council.
HELPFUL LINKS & REFERENCES
© 2020 Instant Accept, LLC. All rights reserved.
© 2020 Intuit Inc. All rights reserved. Intuit & QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc.
©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.