North American BanCard
Instant Accept offers merchants who use QuickBooks POS, QuickBooks Desktop Financial or QuickBooks Online the ability to use any merchant service provider they choose from anywhere you choose.
Works seamlessly for:
- And more…
- Online or Offline Transactions
- Accept Card Present and Card Not Present
- Accept Credit and Debit Cards, ACH, Check 21 and eCheck transactions
- QuickBooks Functionality
- Gateway Sync
- Invoice creation and pay link
- NAB processing platform is EPX
- NAB has a gateway called Velocity
- Cash Discount program by NAB’s Edge software.
- Purchase Level II and Purchase Level III support
- Instant Accept EMV terminal and gateway support
- Convenience Fee and Surcharge Support
- Gift Cards
- Split payments feature breaks payments into multiple billings
- Recurring Billing
- Custom Reporting
- Multiple Users
Works With These QuickBooks® Windows Versions
While using Instant Accept, QuickBooks® is not required to be open. Merchants simply open Instant Accept and begin processing payments, creating customers, open invoices or email invoices. Instant Accept gives you this freedom all while updating your information in QuickBooks in Real-Time. Our Gateway Sync function allows merchants to assign payments to open invoices or to sales receipts in need of completion. The merchant can easily create a new customer, a new invoice or a sales receipt for fast importing into QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premiere and Enterprise) – View our Video Demo.
- QuickBooks POS – Review our Instant Accept POS Video Demo.
- QuickBooks Online – View our Online Demo.
Sign Up Process
To sign up a merchant with Instant Accept using the North American BanCard Gateway (and bill through North American BanCard), submit the following via a Velocity Services – Velocity Gateway Activation/Setup Ticket:
- A completed Instant Accept Sign-Up Form
- The Merchant ID (MID)