Accept All Forms of Payments
Accept ALL Payment Methods – Not Just Credit Cards
Instant Accept supports the payment methods your customers most want to use, whether they buy from you in person, online, or over the phone. Supported payment methods include:
- Credit Card – Card present and card not present, including MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners
- Debit Card – PIN and Pinless
- Check – Check 21, ACH, POP, ARC, WEB, TEL PPD, CCD, and ICL transactions
- Electronic Check Conversion
Multi-Site, Multi-Source, One Set of Books
With Instant Accept, you can process payments originating at multiple sites – like different retail points of sale or different online storefronts – and feed those transactions to a single company record in QuickBooks®. No need to set up a “pseudo business” for each location, storefront or POS terminal in QuickBooks®. Instant Accept’s payment gateway automatically assigns a unique identifier for each “site” tracked and then automatically pushes that data into the assigned company record. You can view transaction history at the micro or macro level with zero manual intervention. Likewise, you only need one merchant account with Instant Accept. Everything stays integrated and consistent in QuickBooks®. This means as your business gets bigger, your bookkeeping workload doesn’t.
Simplified Invoice and Sales Receipt Creation
Invoices are the linchpins of your QuickBooks® record keeping. Nothing happens without them. But you can’t always put a transaction on hold until you open QuickBooks® and create an invoice. Instant Accept frees you to create an invoice or sales receipt on the spot – without launching QuickBooks® – so you can accept a payment, create an auditable record immediately, and keep your business moving. Doing business with a new customer? It’s easy to capture their data at the point of sale, and Instant Accept keeps QuickBooks® up to date.
You can capture all of the customer, product, service, and pricing information you need on a single screen, and Instant Accept feeds that information back to QuickBooks® automatically. You can even print and email invoices and generate custom receipts right from Instant Accept.
Multiple Billing and Payment Schedule Options
Not all transactions are created equal. Instant Accept gives you the flexibility to accept payments for different payment terms and schedules, such as:
- One Time or Full Payment – Pay the entire outstanding balance due
- Partial Payments – Pay a portion of the outstanding balance due
- Recurring Transactions – Bill the same amount on a specific time interval (similar to a monthly subscription or yearly license)
- Split Payments – Combine two different types of payment (such as check and credit card payment) to pay a single invoice.
- Scheduled Split Payments – Split a customer’s outstanding balance into different payment amounts over a time period (for example, pay a $100 outstanding invoice with three payments: $50 due on the 15th of month one; $35 due on the 15th of month two; $15 due on the 15th of month three).
Upon receipt of full payment, Instant Accept automatically updates the QuickBooks® invoice as paid. With partial, recurring, and split payments, the invoice remains open in QuickBooks® until final payment is received and the invoice is zeroed out.
Customer Payment Portal
In addition to directly processing payments, you can also give your customers the option of paying online through Instant Accept’s Customer Payment Portal. Just email the invoice and your customers simply click on a link and pay online. The portal connects through Instant Accept’s gateway functionality and pulls in the relevant QuickBooks® data to complete the transaction.