How to Void Transactions in Instant Accept for Quickbook Financials
Need to quickly find out how to void transactions in Instant Accept or QuickBooks Financial? This tutorial will help you walk through the few steps it takes to void your necessary transactions along with a follow through on creating a credit memo afterwards.
- Completely close out of your Quickbooks then open your Instant Accept desktop application (IA icon located on your computer’s desktop).
- Once you are logged in (using your IA credentials), select Voids/Refunds.
- Select date range, customer name, and/or last 4 digits of the card number.
- Choose to either refund or void the transaction. If you choose to refund then you will be prompted to create a credit memo for this transaction for your Quickbooks record.
- Fill out the credit memo page with the information for that transaction and select Your refund is complete.